- to contribute to the wellbeing of the school community
- to encourage the participation of all parents in the life of the school and the education of their children
- to provide opportunities for all parents to assist in the development of a shared parent view
- to provide opportunities for parents to get to know each other and to be informed about some of their child’s school activities
- to work in cooperation with the School Council and the Principal
- to organise social events of benefit for the school
- to raise funds for the benefit of the school
Everybody welcome, we have tea and coffee and toddler play area.
Please click on the gallery tab on the home page to view photos of the Events Committee events that are held throughout the year.
Events Committee fundraising events will be added to the front page - upcoming events and calendar.
Any notices sent home via your child will be available for viewing or copying by clicking on the
What's New tab on the home page.
Please consider supporting your school with helping with fundraising events - we get to have all the fun with the kids.
Being activily involved with the school gives you the opportunity to know what is happening with your school community, and your child's school days.